MBA programme curriculum is designed to prepare the post graduate students
- To have a thorough understanding of the core aspects of the business.
- To provide the learners with the management tools to identify, analyze and create business opportunities as well as solve business problems.
- To prepare them to have a holistic approach towards management functions.
- To inspire and make them practice ethical standards in business.
On successful completion of the programme,
- Ability to apply the business acumen gained in practice.
- Ability to understand and solve managerial issues
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively, to achieve organizational and individual goals.
- Ability to upgrade their professional and managerial skills in their workplace
- Ability to explore and reflect about managerial challenges, develop informed managerial decisions in a dynamically unstable environment.
- Ability to take up challenging assignments.
- Ability to understand one’s own ability to set achievable targets and complete them.
- Ability to pursue lifelong learning.
- To have a fulfilling business career.