The graduates after completion of the degree will be able to
- Apply knowledge in emerging and varied areas of Aerospace Engineering for higher studies, research, employment and product development.
- Communicate their skills and have a sense of responsibility to protect the environment and have ethical conduct towards their profession and commitment to serve the society.
- Exhibit managerial skills and leadership qualities while understanding the need for lifelong learning to be competent professionals.
- Ability to solve the engineering problems of mathematics, science and engineering
- An engineering acumen in identifying, formulating, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems.
- Developing processes, solutions to the problems which are safe socially, culturally and environmentally.
- Ability to model, analyze and simulate operations of aircraft components and parts.
- Capability of exhibiting sound theoretical and practical knowledge in core domains like aircraft structures, aerodynamics and propulsion and are able to solve problems related to airflow over fixed and rotary wing aircrafts.
- Understanding of the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- Commitment to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms as prescribed by the Aviation bodies such as DGCA
- Ability to work in team and have practical exposure in modeling of UAV, hovercrafts.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the aerospace community using reports, presentations and documentations.
- Ability to manage the projects in various aerospace fields of structure, propulsion, avionics
- A readiness to engage in lifelong learning and understanding of contemporary issues in aviation industry
The student will able to
- Demonstrate problem solving ability and hands-on skills to enter careers in the design, manufacturing, testing, or maintenance of aeronautical systems
- Demonstrate an ability to use CAE packages and simulation language skills to solve practical, design and analysis problems using the aeronautical engineering discipline.
- Behave in a professional and ethical manner, and to aid in solving societal problems using the professional knowledge in aeronautical engineering.